[UK-CONTEST] Up-load your IARU logs to WRTC!

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 02:11:34 PDT 2010

As one of the judging team, I can only say that the 1300+ logs we received
were invaluable in adjudicating what turned out to be a very close-run
thing. I will be writing up WRTC for the US NCJ. I believe Dave and Andy
will do the same for at least one of the UK publications.

It was a great event - the streaming video proved pretty popular, though I
realise a lot of the commentary was in Russian. The enthusiasm of the myriad
Russian helpers (who installed tents and antennas, took care of transport,
etc, etc) was incredible. Some had driven overland from UA9/0 to play their
part.

Gradually surfacing after a hectic but very enjoyable few days.

Don G3XTT