[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest

Ed - GW3SQX g3sqx at edtaylor.org
Thu Jul 15 03:06:48 PDT 2010

Thanks Dave, the email addresses on the web site should be OK now.

Logs go by email for this contest, then there is a "checking" procedure.
The adjudication is done slightly differently from other RGSB contests,
although this is likely to change.

73,

Ed, GW3SQX

P.S.  The IOTA FAQ link is still broken in the IOTA rules, and we're working
on it.