[UK-CONTEST] RSGB IOTA Contest - short contest calls

Chris G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 15 05:24:32 PDT 2010

  Just checked. G8D is valid until the end of this year so that is OK. Multimode in the listing on the Notice of Variation refers to the contest
description not how you can use the callsign!

Limiting UK users to multi mode entry would be somewhat against the original intention of the callsign since there are several non UK contest calls in
last year's 24hr SOAB CW listing.

Looks as though I'll give G8D a hammering over the next few months with CQWW  SSB / CW, ARRL 10m and 160m contests!!

Chris G3SJJ