[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Low Power Contest

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Jul 18 12:33:42 PDT 2010

Now about the other contest which was on today - which DID start at a
civilised 10am local...

Firstly a comment on the robot. I notice it asks for a Club, which of
course is not relevant to this event - so put it in as Bracknell ARC
anyway...

Having submitted the log, I realised I had incorrectly put it as G3YMC
rather than G3YMC/P when I typed it post event into SD. So I changed
that and submitted again, thinking it would overwrite my previous
entry. NO! I now appear as both G3YMC and G3YMC/P in the submitted
logs. I am sure the adjudicators will realise that I was really on as
G3YMC/P so please ignore the non-portable version...

I operated in the 3W section from a local area of woodland with my K2
and an inverted V doublet. Things more or less went to plan. 80m was
good for the first hour then we had all worked everybody. 40m had a
good opening for the first hour this afternoon, otherwise it was dead
for inter-G and there were very few Europeans interested in the event.
Later this afternoon an SM contest started and they seemed totally
disinterested in giving us points. Oh well..

71 QSO with 2 dupes.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com