[UK-CONTEST] 70MHz trophy contest

cris at gm4fam.plus.com cris at gm4fam.plus.com
Sun Jul 18 09:38:45 PDT 2010

I sympathise with the Committee - there is just no pleasing some folk!

The last 3 weeks of June have consistently been better for propagation up
these parts, and like Stewart GM4AFF I have run out of July Brownie
points.

Perhaps a survey amongst all contestants/potential contestants for
preferred times for 2011?
Not convinced it will ever to be everyone's liking tho ):

73 Cris
GM4FAM