[UK-CONTEST] 70MHz trophy contest

John Wilson uk-contest at grebe.plus.com
Thu Jul 22 14:26:20 PDT 2010

The best way to get this contest into the optimum period for Es without
extra congestion in the calendar, would be to adopt my suggestion that I
put forward last year and run it concurrently with or as part of the 6m
Trophy contest.  If it stays independent then I think I prefer this
years date to the August one as the chances of Es are undoubtedly a bit
higher.

73 John G3UUT