[UK-CONTEST] RSGB Log Uploader accepting late entries.

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 29 13:51:18 PDT 2010

The RSGBCC Robot accepts logs submitted outside the entry window (on the
grounds that, for overall checking, it is better to have a log than not) but
late logs are flagged as such and are normally treated as checklogs and
excluded from the competition.

However, adjudicators may grant an extension of the entry window if the
entrant concerned applies for one BEFORE the stated closing date AND has a
valid reason for the application.

73

Steve
G3UFY