[UK-CONTEST] How did you sound in Moscow?

Roger G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sat Jul 31 03:49:13 PDT 2010

At WRTC two stations were making QSOs at the same time. They were
inter-locked so that only one could TX at any one moment. A good example of
inter-leaving QSOs by the two stations at R34P can be heard if you search on
this web-site for G3TXF on 20 mtrs CW. The same tribander + coax was used to
TX on one band and RX on another band at the same time, with the help of a
diplexer/BPFs. The same audio-recording and search facility is available on
Win-Test.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.