[UK-CONTEST] RSGB 80mCC DATA (March)

Steve Knowles g3ufy at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 15:28:39 PST 2010

Following a number of complaints, I spent a very interesting 90 minutes monitoring the PSK signals during the above event.

In general, the vast majority of signals were fine.  But there were a half-dozen or so which were too wide.  And there were an additional few which were absolutely disgraceful.

When the relevant logs come in I will be emailing the entrants (with screen shots from my waterfall display as appropriate) with a view to taking action in future if things don't improve next month.

Steve
G3UFY
Adjudicator 80mCC Data