[UK-CONTEST] CW Speed

Gordon Brown gordonbrowns at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 1 23:15:06 PST 2010

If a big gun gets on my frequency Steve I just ignore it.  He is trying to work millions of stations per hour and I am happy with a more modest score.  Sit back, have another chocolate digestive and a sip of coffee but keep calling CQ.   Eventually he will realize his QSO rate is dropping below 1000 and find a clearer freq.  Don't be bullied!

It's great fun to occasionally give a report other than 599 and see how much delay there is before the reply.

Enjoy whatever you decide to do Steve.
73
Gordon.