[UK-CONTEST] Individual Short Contest Callsigns

g3wvg at btinternet.com g3wvg at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 2 02:38:39 PST 2010

Olof

Very interesting.

I couldn't resist a few minutes of research on how the
present short calls have been used and I found that 1) very
few of the club short calls have been used at all; 2) most
(but not all) of the very few that have been used have
actually been [mis?]used as a device for an individual to
grab a call.

Why not share your research by letting us know which calls haven't been
used.
I'd be interested too, to hear your definition of "[mis?]used".
Do you mean single-op entries?

73 Ian G3WVG