[UK-CONTEST] Individual Short Contest Callsigns

David G3YYD g3yyd at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 2 05:15:32 PST 2010

Interesting stuff. I note that a fair number of the issued short calls
are not in the latest MASTER.DTA, which I am sure everyone knows is in
effect a list of all those active in the major international HF
contests. Surely not being in that list indicates not being a serious
contester or contest club? This may be useful in assisting decision making?

David G3YYD