[UK-CONTEST] Short contest call failure (G3RXQ)

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat Mar 13 02:18:43 PST 2010

I suggest you all appeal to both RSGB and Ofcomm - requesting they clarify the rules.
My understanding was a need to prove you are an active, serious contester and not that you haven't used certain calls to do that.
--
73 de M0XDF