[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2010 - GB5CC

Chris Tran GM3WOJ zl1ct1 at gm7v.com
Sun Mar 14 12:11:14 PDT 2010

Hello all

It's always great fun being an extra mult in any contest - BERU is no
exception. Conditions were better than I was expecting. 10m opened to VK6
and VQ9 right at the end of the contest - as GB5CC in 2008 I made only 5
QSOs on 10m so this year's 24 Qs is a big improvement. Great to see so much
activity from Africa especially.

Total = 838 QSOs less 16 dupes = 822 scoring QSOs.
(479 UK QSOs, 359 DX QSOs)

Points - not a clue - unsurprisingly WinTest 4.4 doesn't score this contest
properly if you are GB5CC and can work UK stations for points (I have to
rescore the log using a Commonwealth call that I didn't work in the contest)
VA3RAC is the main competition in the small HQ section.

Worked 54 different BCAs - VR2CD and PJ6/K4UEE are in the log but
unfortunately don't count !
3B9,5B(P3,H2,C4),5H3,5N,5X,6Y,8P,9G,9H,9J,9M6,9V,J3,J6,J8,V51,VE1-9,VY1,VY2,VK2-8,VO1,ZL1-4,ZL6,VP2M,VP8,VP9,VU2,ZS1,ZS4,ZS6,ZB2,ZC4,Z21

Thanks for working GB5CC.

73
Chris    GM3WOJ / ZL1CT