[UK-CONTEST] BERU 2010 - GB5CC

Brian Miller brianmiller at xtra.co.nz
Mon Mar 15 01:46:32 PDT 2010

Well done Chris

You certainly put GB5CC back at centre stage, with a noticeably loud
signal on 80M, 40M and 20M.

I have posted a write up on my efforts to the 3830 reflector. My
claimed score of 6125 points is well up on
the 4705 points achieved in 2009, and I get the impression that scores
will generally be better all round this year.

Thanks everyone for the QSOs

73, Brian ZL1AZE