[UK-CONTEST] OT: Aerial installation advice

Callum MØMCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Sun Mar 14 12:57:14 PDT 2010

In my opinion, ECO 15 is fantastic, almost indestructable and sports a
number of other key characteristics that would appeal to the very keen
amateur. I bought a drum a year or so ago along with a few custom
connectors. Of interest, the Pl259 connectors use exactly same fitting
technology as N Type which means you can change from 259 to N in
moments. Really fabulous and well worth the single cost effort.

Callum McCormick
Via iPhone
07976 631881
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/