[UK-CONTEST] Microham unit

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.co.uk
Fri Mar 19 16:49:57 PDT 2010

Tom
There are a some exceptions though!
I run Win 7 / 64bit and after a few months with some problems everything
seems to have settled down - particularly after the latest MK2R upgrade
Still not sure why Clive is having those problems as we run a similar setup
So don't be totally put off 7/64 !
I only bought it because 7/32 bit was not an option at the time! XP
emulation has NOT been necessary on 90% of the software I use.

N1MM Ver 10 / microHam MK2R / Dell Quad core 7/64 ... and an assortment of
software !

73
Robin
G3TKF