[UK-CONTEST] Buried cables

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 04:53:26 PDT 2010

My solution was to bury plastic downpipe (but sewer pipe would be better)
and to build a small concrete manhole at each end (hardly a manhole, not
even a child hole, more a small inspection pit). This has worked admirably -
no ingress of water despite many years use. The great thing is that, by
leaving a pull cord in place, you can pull additional cables in at any time.

Don G3XTT