[UK-CONTEST] ] Buried coax

ALEX LISTER alexcom22 at btopenworld.com
Sat Mar 20 11:46:31 PDT 2010

If using Duct
Don,t forget the mouse bait for the rodents.
Incidentally I am using some large diameter 50 ohm Yellow ethernet,
With a solid dielectric for a long run to HF vertical , Been in ground some time
Sleeved with Plastic conduit . Seems OK.

If ur going to do job properly and have a non solid dialecric.
Then Squirt some dried clean air up it.
Or for EME RX some gas !
But you will need to find a friendly cable contractor for the air bits !
Alex Lister
G8FCQ
Member Leicester Radio Society G3LRS/G2AA
Member DMUARS
0753 120 1640

--- @ WiseStamp Signature. Get it now