[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] DL QSLing

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Sat May 1 02:48:27 PDT 2010

That's a bit unfortunate, so if one came from Global QSL (http://www.globalqsl.com/), you wouldn't reply to that either?

And I guess you don't use eQSL or LoTW?

Not trying to be confrontational, just understanding what some people will or won't do.

Quite a lot of people using MacLoggerDx have it produce the card for them.
Personally, it's not about not wanting to complete it by hand, but you haven't seen my handwriting!
Interesting point, do blind people have problems writing on a card, whereas they could have the computer type it?
--
73 de M0XDF