[UK-CONTEST] Monobanders and height

Callum MØMCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Mon May 3 05:13:54 PDT 2010

Indeed, the 20m height is only for "Field Day" (CW).

SSB FD though states:

1. Sections: All sections are multi-operator. This is a portable contest as
defined in General Rule 6.
(a) Open Section. Full licensed power. There is no restriction on the
number, height or type of antennas.

Callum McCormick
t: 07976 631881
http://www.m0mcx.co.uk/