[UK-CONTEST] 59 reports on VHF

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Mon May 3 22:27:58 PDT 2010

completely agree - crazy - even on HF too - but in contests, as you say, common on HF, lets not let it become common above that.
I understand the robot for UKAC etc now includes comparing reports and might possibly disallow a QSO if the reports don't match.

Anyone from the CC care to comment?
--
73 de M0XDF