[UK-CONTEST] 59 reports on VHF

CHRIS COLCLOUGH chrisg1vdp at btinternet.com
Wed May 5 14:18:53 PDT 2010

Why are people refering to HF contests in their replies to this thread?

Reg is purely VHF/UHF, and as has been stated by the few who have read what was written in his first post, was refering to VHF contests. The VHF fraternity are interested in their real report rather than "59 001" or what ever the necessary contest exchange is, while we on HF have simplified it so we just need the serial number/Zone/Age/What had for breakfast exchange.

And while ever Reg is on VHF I can happily play on HF with no problems of interference being in the same small town.

Chris Colclough
G1VDP
http://www.g1vdp.com
http://www.mc0shl.com

"If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes"

Tel: 024 7673 5940
Mob: 07505 359709
QTHR