[UK-CONTEST] 2011 VHF Contest Calendar

Regwoolley at aol.com Regwoolley at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 08:16:33 PST 2010

I must agree with you Andy. I only wish ON4KST was free for all. Also like
G8HGN there were no restrictions on aerials only power limits. I think from
my  location the rules could in fact favour me a bit. As for Working GW's.
I have  worked more SP's on 70cms this year than I have different GW in
contests on 2m!  That's a rather damming statement on the lack of Activity from
God's Country!

Reg G8VHI