[UK-CONTEST] The contest "exchange"....

PETER CLEALL peter.cleall at virgin.net
Thu Oct 7 12:21:58 PDT 2010

As I have only been a low level dabbler in contests for less than 12 months,
I hardly dare to comment.

I am in favour of retaining a 21/28 cw + SSB contest. I would have operated
SSB last weekend but for a long standing family reunion.

How about overseas ops working each of the RSGB regions for awards. UK
stations to compete for  individual and club awards to be given per region.

Perhaps the RSGB should have an award for working  each of their regions or
if a more internationally recognised system is needed could we use the first
4 digits of the QRA locator.

peter G8AFN