[UK-CONTEST] N1MM and multiple operator voice messages

STEPHEN LAWRENCE stephen.lawrence at btinternet.com
Sat Oct 16 02:53:54 PDT 2010

Morning chaps.

I have got N1MM working great for my own voice, but I wonder if there are any
experts out there that can tell me were I am going wrong at getting it to
recognise other ops voices.

I have just googled the subject and belive that I have it all set up correct.

Ive got three sets of voices recorded the numbers and letters and put these into
a file, stuck that in C:\Prog File\N1MM logger\wav\{operator}\cq.wav  then the
next one is the rpt.wav etc etc etc.

I start N1MM - and go into config under config ports > Files > rec wave path is
set to c:\prog files\n1mm logger\wav\{operator}\

and the numbers and letters are stored as above but ending in
letters.....\{op...}\letters

When i do OPON or CTRL - O the op changes in the log OK but still no change of
voice, im runing version 10 of n1mm.......anyone got any ideas please of were i
am going wrong ?

73

Steve G4EOF