[UK-CONTEST] SD Updated

Colin Wilson colin at sheffield-live.co.uk
Fri Apr 1 01:40:23 PDT 2011

Hi,
FYI
Algarve STAR DX Team will be on air with CR6A callsign from "The Submerged
Forteress"
in the sea near Olhao city in south of Portugal inside the CTFF-07 Natural
Park.
This forteress is only acessible via boats and on very low tide.
17th April is the perfect day.
Callsign: CR6A
Bands: 40 to 10m
Modes: CW & SSB
OPs: CT1EGW, CT1EHX, CT1GFK, CT1GPQ, CT1IUA.
All info and awards referencies on http://algarvedx.com

obs: this activity is possible only in very good weather conditions. If not,
will be delayed again.

73's
Algarve STAR DX Team
73's es DX