[UK-CONTEST] How to liven up our 80m Sprints?

dave at g4buo.com dave at g4buo.com
Thu Apr 7 06:53:18 PDT 2011

You're a bit previous Nigel, the RSGB 80m Club Sprints don't start until
August!

By contrast, the Spring pair of European Sprint contests take place over
the next two weekends, and G results in these contests now count towards
the RSGB HF Contest Championship.

The CW sprint takes place this coming Saturday 9th April, and the Phone
sprint is on 16th. Both are 4-hour contests on 20, 40 and 80m. Activity
tends to start on 20m, the middle two hours are mainly 40m and the last
hour is on 80m. Contest time is 1600-1959UTC and the exchange and QSY
rules are very similar to the RSGB ones.

Please see www.eu-sprint.com for full information.

73, Dave G4BUO