[UK-CONTEST] RoPoCo

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Thu Apr 7 09:24:45 PDT 2011

Just a note to balance the others, concerning RoPoCo. The reason I didn't do
this contest this time round was because the power requirement was reduced
to 100 watts. Trying to exchange post codes with 100 watts of SSB on 80m
from here would have driven me to distraction. I had a listen and a lot of
signals were very weak. I'd be interested to hear how other other GM
entrants got on.

73
Stewart
GM4AFF