[UK-CONTEST] How to liven up our 80m Sprints?

geoff plucknett geoffg4fka at virginmedia.com
Thu Apr 7 11:30:53 PDT 2011

>From my perspective I'm not sure that its the sprint format that's the
problem, but the simple fact that by August a lot of folks are all
"contested out" after (pause for breath) 3* CQWW, Club Calls, 28MHz, 4*AFS,
21 legs of Club Champs, potentially 72 legs of VHF/UHF/SHF UKAC, BERU, NFD,
IOTA and SSB FD just around the corner. Coming home to yet another evening
contest wears a bit thin by August. Need to cut the grass or go for a walk!

Geoff G4FKA