[UK-CONTEST] EU, er, Sprint?

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 11:41:04 PDT 2011

Justin

Agreed - it wasn't too exciting.

A combination of a lack of activity (where have we heard that before?), some
RF flying about the shack causing some PC problems on 40m, and me as an
operator not doing too well, were all contributory factors. A QSO total of
around 130 or so for 4 hours is really no great performance. Let's hope that
things may improve for next Saturday's SSB leg (but I have to admit that I
might not be there........)

73 Graham G4FNL