[UK-CONTEST] IOTA 2011 (GM3F)

Stewart GM4AFF stewart at gm4aff.net
Thu Aug 4 04:30:03 PDT 2011

Yeah Geoff, but there are about 500 subscribers (?) on this reflector and
they weren't all on expeditions! I hope you had a great trip - I look
forward to hearing how it went.

I just feel that the reflector has lost the support of the real contesters,
and degenerated into a sort of portal of intolerence. It seems that threads
just go on and on and then result in argument, or more likely apathy.
UBN's....

I enjoy reading how others got on in a contest, no matter at what level. Not
so much just a re-play of 3830, but more personal stories.

73
Stewart
GM4AFF