[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 104, Issue 5

Werner, Klaus Klaus.Werner at xerox.com
Fri Aug 5 01:11:27 PDT 2011

Hello,

I am one of the silent subscribers but now feel a bit guilty for
contibuting anything on any contest. I am not a club member (there is
none nearby) and I try and manage as many 80m CC and of course IOTA. My
setup is very mediocre, FT-840 barefoot and 20m end-fed wire with Z11
auto-tuner. My wire is fixed in one direction and makes use of a council
owned tree .....

Total QSOs was 50 in the 12 hour section with 5088 points per SD but I
am pretty sure that two or three Qs will be disallowed - some operators
are so quick going to the next caller that there is no chance to
confirm. Bands used were 40 20 15 10, with forty being surprisingly
clear and open. IOTA is always fun for me, however I can't do most
Sunday morning as I go out on bicycle trips, this time it was 40 miles
to Bicester.

Anyway thanks to all who gave me points and hopefully UBN is not a
problem in my log

73 - Klaus - G7RTI