[UK-CONTEST] RoPoCo

G4LMW g4lmw at btconnect.com
Sun Aug 7 01:45:40 PDT 2011

I have to say that there is more "manual" sending in this contest than any
other.

On more than one occasion (while waiting to work a "new" one), I listened in
and the calling station asked for a repeat of the PC. It was then sent
differently to the first time, so it is no wonder that the exchanges get so
mangled!

Having said that, I had to change the logic of my PC logger. It logged the
QSO as soon as I had sent an S&P exchange. If a repeat was needed, it sent
what I had only just received! Oops.

Rob, G4LMW