[UK-CONTEST] M3i eu005

Ken Chandler g0orh at sky.com
Fri Aug 5 06:52:13 PDT 2011

A very brief report for IOTA from southern UK.

Single op CW entry and unassisted as always. My favorite contest as theirs
so much happening no matter what band your on.

I do tend to just run, and that shows in my final score, but hopefully that
may change.

Condx were quite good and some sporadic e on 10m during Sunday morning gave
a few extra bonus mults, also 15m  produced a run or two into JA.

Breakdown

K3, KPA-500 amp, SteppIR beam,  40 /80m wires,  Win-Test 4.8, MicroHam keyer
mk2,  unassisted, all CW,  EU005, 24hrs, High Power.

Band   QSO   Mult

80        290          37

40        457          46

20        459          39