[UK-CONTEST] Not sending what you key in

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 15 07:27:06 PDT 2011

I agree on all points, Clive, with one caveat: CQ log-checking includes a
'reverse busted' analysis. This highlights the rare instances where the
transmitting station regularly sends badly - the stations who correctly
logged what he incorrectly sent are not then penalised. Example: a station
whose suffix ends in LML is regularly logged as LQI because the last two
letters are always joined up! They are both in SCP, by the way!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.