[UK-CONTEST] QTCs and N1MM

Mike Chamberlain g3wph at folly.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 07:40:07 PDT 2011

Is there an efficient way to retrospectively add QTC traffic into N1MM
logger?  I 'played' in the WAE contest last night and took quite a lot of
QTCs.  Whilst I use N1MM for logging the QSO, I logged the QTCs onto paper (
no way can I type 10 records into the computer at 30wpm without fingers
flying everywhere!) .  I now need to transcribe into the log, if I select
the QSO in the log window and press Cntrl Z, as long as the radio is
connected to the computer I can enter the QTC data, but the record is
created with current date, time and whatever frequency the radio is set to.
I could edit the record, either in N1MM or in the Cabrillo file produced,
but what a pain!  I'm guessing there is a better way of doing it.

Out of interest, if I make a mistake in a QTC, does the DX station suffere a
penalty for that QSO, or just me?

Thanks,
Mike /G3WPH