[UK-CONTEST] BT Infinity

Andy Cunningham andyc at cunningham.me.uk
Wed Aug 17 11:37:28 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 12:22 PM, David G3YYD <g3yyd at btinternet.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have experience of the EMC compatibility of this product
> with high power contesting? Both good and bad.

I can't comment on QRO operations, but on 100W SSB, mine will occasionally
drop a packet when start speaking, but that's about it.

With the previous ADSL2+ I had lots of problems even operating QRP on 80m -
these are a thing of the past.

The phone lines come into my house underground and are a fairly short run
(~300m, the maximum before degradation of speed on VDSL).  Overhead wire
will be more exposed to RF.

Andy

--
Andy Cunningham