[UK-CONTEST] BT Infinity

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Tue Aug 16 09:02:46 PDT 2011

I run Virgin cable (yes was NTL) at 20MB in Bracknell - I get approx 19MB during the day and up to 19.9 late at night - unlike 'copper' based BB, you get what it says on the tin.
No problems with RFI either from or caused to the modem or router and I have some bad Rf in shack on 40m @ 100w (something I need to work on)
73 de M0XDF