[UK-CONTEST] 70MHz UKAC tonight

Chris G4FZN ukcontest at mailbox01.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 30 05:58:03 PDT 2011

Just re-reading the rules before tonight's 70MHz UKAC, and noticed that rule
S8 says that at the end of the year, an overall score will be calculated
from the best 8 normalised scores. I can't see how this is possible when
there are only four 70MHz activity contests during the year. So, does anyone
know if ALL the sessions count towards the end-of-year score, or is it maybe
three out of the four? The reason I'm asking is that I didn't enter the
first one, and whereas one can afford to miss the occasional session on
other VHF bands, it seems that to miss a Tuesday evening session on this
band leaves someone with a lot of catching up to do.

Chris

G4FZN