[UK-CONTEST] Sprints

Robin Thompson robin at g3tkf.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 16:16:45 PST 2011

> Multi-mode sprints would be a disaster, we have nobody who could do all
three
> modes in a single evening.
>
> 73 Dave G3YMC

But isn't part of the whole challenge, to try to make it more interesting
for everyone?

A few hours spent demonstrating the software (by the few, to the rest) -
showing the pros and cons of N1MM / MixW etc etc is what a club or group
should be about .

Trying to persuade members within your club/group to try something different
is never easy - and possibly more of a challenge for the keen members to get
the "stick in the mud" CW only or Data only ops to break out of their moulds
... isn't this how we keep the interest going?

Robin
G3TKF