[UK-CONTEST] [CDXC] Re: Commonwealth Century Club 2012 Jubilee Award

Roger Western g3sxw at btinternet.com
Thu Dec 29 01:06:16 PST 2011

Brian – I think you will find that Cameroon used to be split into French and British ‘halves’. And still is: English to the North (near Nigeria) and French to the South. These two groups do not get along very well so it’s still two rather separate communities. Anyway, it’s a member of the Commonwealth!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.