[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

g3ory at lineone.net g3ory at lineone.net
Thu Dec 29 02:13:49 PST 2011

Danny,

That sounds an interesting idea.  DMUARS was once a local Club
but, as usually happens with University graduates, folk move away but
wish to maintain contact.  I do not see the Contest Committee picking
up on this one but it would be possible to run a 'phantom contest' and
use the adjudicated <35km scores to give a placing in the 'local'
results table.  The results could even be posted on this reflector!

73
Bob
G3ORY

"G4LMW"<g4lmw at btconnect.com>, "UK Contest"<uk-contest at contesting.com>

>Subj: Re: [UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?
>
>Can a club
put one entry in for he "local" 35km limit and also include all
>of
those entries along with more distant members in the "general" section?