[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC Rule tweaking

Ian Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Thu Dec 29 03:02:35 PST 2011

Here is one in support then :)  I think the idea of having a section for
clubs that are contained within a specified boundary is a great idea!  We
simply cannot compete with clubs that have members all over the country/UK.
 We may stand a chance of doing better with the geographic option and
certainly it makes me want to compete all the more knowing we can achieve a
much better table placing.

73 and seasons Greetings

Ian
--