[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

Neil Ackerley neil.ackerley at bcs.org.uk
Thu Dec 29 14:14:56 PST 2011

There is one aspect being overlooked by limiting the number of members from
a club; with the unlimited number of members even the very lowly scores
count and encourage that member to better things. We in DMU ARS have a total
membership of 26 which is certainly not large and those members are far from
being all contest oriented. But several members started contesting very
modestly a couple of years ago and now are getting respectable scores. These
members would not have bothered to come on if their lowly scores did not
count.

The approach has increased the number of competent contesters in I am sure
many clubs.

These CC 80 contests are not CQWW or NFD

Neil, G3RIR