[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Fri Dec 30 02:37:11 PST 2011

--- On Thu, 29/12/11, Roger Western <g3sxw at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Anyway, most 'local clubs' are dying on their feet.

Not true here Roger. The Dragon ARC is experiencing an influx of 20 and 30 somethings of late, and some even have a rudimentary taste for contesting. No CC action yet but I did get an intra club 'contest ladder' going for CQWW SSB in October and intend the same for ARRL DX in March.

I've enjoyed the CC and Sprint events for several years now, mostly as a sole club representative. It's never bothered me and the only table I ever look at is the individual scores to see how *I* am doing. I'm not getting too hung up about all this new rule stuff and for me as for others it's the activity that matters.

73,

Stewart, GW0ETF