[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

Jonathan Towns jonathan.towns at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 03:47:18 PST 2011

The issue here is that every time you change the rules you have new winners
and losers.
I am against a limitation on the numbers in a team as I see the purpose of
the 80m CC as to increase the number of contesters. In our club (Norfolk
ARC) we have been successful in encouraging more people to take part due
to hard work by some of our best contesters in running training sessions.
We have to remember that it is a voluntary activity and is meant to be fun!
Jonathan
M1ADX