[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 04:12:35 PST 2011

I believe it was suggested that although any individual team could not have more than 5 members, there could be up to 5 teams per club (or even any number). The best score from any one team being taken. I think the intention being to limit clubs winning by recruiting 10s of ops from around the UK and producing a large entry.

I don't really have anything positive or negative to put in here, we are a small club, with very few taking part in CC, one or two of those are 'country' members, they used to live in Bracknell, but have moved away, but still pay dues and are bonafide members of the club, which does have a permanent and physical address as a meeting place. We will need to enter in the general category. I don't suppose we'll win, we never have, even if we were all in Bracknell, large antennas aren’t really a possibility, we will never be a big gun.
This is done for fun and to better ourselves.

73 de M0XDF