[UK-CONTEST] Unnecessary 80m CC rule tweaking?

Keith Martin GØGFQ keith at g0gfq.com
Fri Dec 30 10:29:34 PST 2011

I think everyone's missing the point, isn't this competition called the 80m
Club Championship therefore IMHO every members score however poor should
count towards their chosen club's overall point tally?

I'm a constant poor scorer, with a rubbish vertical in a small garden
however I contribute and actively encourage our other members to do so. Why
is everyone so elitist, the top team with the best available set-up re;
antennas etc. will always win, yet our little group now has no choice but to
enter the General. Otherwise we omit fully paid up members, why should we as
it's ridiculous that people qualify for Bittern DX Group in AFS but nowhere
close for 80m CC!

Most of our 35km radius is the North Sea, maybe we'll need to sign up some
passing /MM stations

73 Keith "GØGFQ"