[UK-CONTEST] Off topic XP to Win 7

Stuart M0RXX stuart at m0rxx.me.uk
Sat Dec 31 04:16:58 PST 2011

No problems there is a program on MS web page to move things over like outlook with emails and directories.

73
Stuart Southern.
Sent from my iPhone 3GS.
Radio Amateur. M0RXX
First Aid Saves Lives.

Think - If a Cardiac Arrest happened where you are now - where would the nearest AED be?

AEDs save lives..."The Resuscitation Council (UK) strongly recommends the implementation of early defibrillation. Increased provision of early defibrillation through the widespread deployment of AEDs is now considered a realistic strategy for reducing mortality from cardiac arrest due to ischaemic heart disease."